Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I can make it through

I have a lot of changes in my life as of lately. I know in my heart that they are for the better. That by no means make them any easier. I have had people who I thought were my friends just turn out not to be. I have had many days of crying and feeling a lot of self pity. I have had many days of eating anything just to help fill in the hurt.

I have been praying for help. I have been praying that I can be strong and I can make it through. I put my entire life into God's hands for the first time. I trusted that God would help guide me through the rough spots. I have a hard time trusting that anyone will help take care of me, and that things will work out.

I am amazed that by the trust that I put in God. By the faith, I have pulled through. I feel comfortable. I feel at peace. I know that I will make it through anything.

While there days I feel that I am starting over, I know that it is for the best. I am so much happier than I have ever been in my life. My boys are starting to see a mommy that is happy, and that is a wonderful feeling. I am appreciating what I have more than I ever have before. I know that I will make it through everything.

No comments: