Friday, July 25, 2008

Hungry for God?

I have decided that I need to bring the Rosary back into my life.  We had a long car ride and I was starting to feel unsettled, so I decided to take the time to pray the rosary.  That was one of the best decisions that I could have made. 

So far it was a very stressful trip, the kids were crabby, it just seemed to drag along.  I was listening to a Rosary Army Catholic Show Podcast and Jennifer was talking about doing a 54 day novina.  So I have decided that this might be something that I should do.  They were talking about a spiritual hungar, which made me think.  Looking back now I think that I have been feeling this way for a while, but I just never knew it.  The "symptoms" that she had listed are ones that I have been feeling for a while now. 

I feel so blessed this episode could not have come at a better time in my life.  I just started praying the rosary, I am still learning.  I am sure that there are times that I don't do it right, but I know that as long as I am trying that I am doing my best that I will learn and that is all that matters. 

So now on to my research on how to do a 54 day novina.  I am very intersted and I know nothing about this idea.  I have been feeling this spiritual hunger for a while and now it is time to feed my soul!

No comments: