Monday, July 21, 2008

To Forgive...

Things have changed in my life a lot recently.  Through these changes I have learned many things about myself.  I have also learned that  forgiving someone is not for there benefit, it is for yours.  And forgiveness can be given if people don't ask for, just if you are willing to do it.  Forgiveness is not easy, but it is worth it.  I know I feel so much  better when I take the time to to just forgive them.

But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:25-27 
We need to forgive one and other.  So I have been asking for help to be able to forgive others.  It is not an easy task, but it is a task that is neccessary.

To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.
So I am working on asking for others to forgive me, but mostly that I forgive others.  People that don't even know that they need to be forgiven.  People that you no longer talk to.  It is amazing how forgivness can raise your spirit.  Make you feel great.

I suggest that you try it... Just forgive one person and see how you feel when it is all over.

No comments: