Monday, June 30, 2008

Desperate Housewife?

One of the shows I love to watching. I love to think about which of the housewives I would be. I love that show because of the fact I have a little of each of the woman inside of me.

Bre - I love to have my house tidy. I have found that outward appearances can be very important to me. People have such different opinions, and it is important to hold it together for them and keep the real me inside. I have a heart of gold. I volunteer to help everyone.

Gabby - I love to shop. I love expensive things. I want to have the newest and best of things. I will fight to the death for what I believe in.

Lynette - I feel that I am behind the 8 ball all the time. I am exhausted chasing after my kids. My family is the most important thing to me and I will protect them at all costs.

Susan - I feel that everything I try to do just goes wrong. I get caught in the most award situations. I need the people in my life and love them more than they will ever know or understand.

Each of these woman are incredible, they fight for what the believe in and do there best to protect there family. If I could have half of there fight then I know I am an incredible woman as well. Striving to be the best that I can each day and knowing that I am doing what I feel is right, never looking back because it was exactly what I wanted at one point in time, and that is all that matters.

No comments: