Saturday, July 26, 2008

Feeding my spiritual hungar

In my last post I said that I was going to for the first time do a 54 day novena for the rosary.  I did my research and I sat down today to start it.  It was a great feeling.  To be able to take the time for Mary and to take the time to pray.  This is time for me to build my faith.  Time for me to grow closer to Mary.  Time for me to grow closer to God.  And time for me to grow closer to Jesus.

I have been feeling this hungar for a while and I am very excited that I am finally going to be able to feel satisfied.  I am taking it one day at a time.  Remembering why I am doing it.  I am going to look forward to saying the rosary every day so that I can grow closer with God, and so that I can fill the void in my heart.

To help keep myself motivated I am going to post each day, how I feel with praying the Rosary!

No comments: