Sunday, July 20, 2008

Party Time

We had our little get together yesterday to celebrate Nate's birthday.  It was such a nice day.  Warm, but great to have the kids get in the pool and swim.  the weather held out all day.  It was beautiful.  Kids were running around playing outside and having a great time.

We had a cook out.  Simple food, hambugers and hotdogs.  Very nice time.

My children are so blessed we had my grandmother and my husband's grandmother with us to celebrate Nathan's birthday.  How nice to have 4 generations there to celebrate.  It is so nice to have our grandparents around to be apart of our children's lives.  

It was so nice to see my cousins, my god children, my niece and my children all playing together.  The adults were talking and having a good time. 

When the heat got to much outside we were able to come in and play inside.  We have so many toys that there was something for all of the children to play with.  The dog even had a good time going in and out.


It was so nice to have everyone here to celebrate and have a good time.

No comments: