Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vacation with the Family

After a long day, I am setteling down and getting ready to go to bed.  I look at he past couple of days and I realise that my vacation would not have been so much fun if things were different.  Having the time with everyone has been wonderful, you could say even amazing.

I got to get to know my brother in law so much better.  He is a lot of fun, and such a great father.  The way he looks at his little girl is amazing. 

My sister got to get some rest that she needed and to see her look so well rested was great. 

Seeing my parents have so much fun with there grandchildren was wonderful. I am so glad that they are here to play with them, and have fun with them.  It is wonderful that my children have grandparents who are so involved in  there lives.  I just don't know where I would be with out them. 

Being able to spend time with my Grandma is wonderful.  I have enjoyed it so much.  These are moments that I will never get back and I am so glad that we were able to do that.  Watching my boys interact with her is so wonderful.

This is a great place to be.  Relaxing by the lake!!!

No comments: