Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July

What a wonderful weekend. We got to spend some time with my inlaws. We were there for the 4th of July. It was a fun time watching all of the kids play together. They were running, swimming, and playing. T was youngest of the kids that were running around. But he played well with them. It is hard because he is so tall and yet is just a little shorter than all of the rest of the kids. He is 3 years younger than the next closest to his age. It was so much fun watching him play with the kids. I did not know that gender separation starts so young. The boys basically played together and the girls played together. But they all had so much fun. I can't wait to see what happens as they get older. There were three little ones that were crawling or just sitting there. That was fun watching them play together, or I should say next to each other. They were so cute. You could tell what toys were at hit - the empty water bottles. I often wonder why we spend so much money on toys when kids like toys like boxes and empty bottles better, but that is another blog all together. I can't believe how big my children are getting. Watching T play with other children is so much fun. It is amazing how each year things change so much. They are so much more fun as they get older. Watching there imagination grow and develope is so much fun.

No comments: