Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Being Thankful

I have been thinking alot today about being thankful. There are so many times that I have gone each day with out being thankful for all that I have. I have so much to be thankful for. I have found out that by realising what I am thankful for and being appreciative of it makes my day so much better.

I have a wonderful family. My husband is a wonderful man that works so hard to take care of us. There are times that it is hard, but we work together and stick with it we can make it through anything. My children are so funny, they make me see the wonder in the world. They are teaching me patience. They are teaching me unconditional love. My parents are so supportive of me. They show me how to be a wonderful parent. My sister shows me how beautiful people are. How they can care and be there for you no matter what. I have learned so many great lessons from them.

There are so many people that I have not met that have changed my life. I love listening to podcasts, expecially the ones associated by SQPN. These are wonderful faith filled people. They have shared there faith and lives with us though there podcasts. Through this faith, I am able to find my faith and find how I want to live my life. They are people that will never know how much they touch lives, but they really do.

My online friends through all of the social media sites have taught me how taking some time for people you don't know makes them feel special. Every time I get a response to something I put out there it makes me feel special.

Even people who have come into my life and have left. Each of them have taught me something new. They have helped to shape my life. They have each taught me some lessons. Some are through the good that we have shared, some are from things that are not so good. But each lesson has helped me become a better and stronger person.

So many times we can go through out the day with out being thankful. It is an amazing gift we have. This gift can help us become better people and can help shape our lives.

No comments: