Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

As I am sure that so many others are, they are blogging about 2008 and the good and bad, I am going to do the same.  2008 was a good and a bad year at the same time.  Looking back, I would say that over all, I am so glad that it is gone.

The Bad - Glad to see it go!
Gas prices soared, making things really tight around here.  We did not do much because we just did not want to have to pay for gas.
I found out the hard way that people who I thought were my friends, really were not my friends
I gained over 40 lbs.
I was diagnosed with PCOS
I found out that I am going to have to go in for 2 surgeries one in January and the other in April.
I was in a head on car accident, everything is ok

The Good
Tyler started Preschool, and loves it.  He is doing so well
Nathan turned 1 and is such a big boy
My beautiful Niece was born
My beautiful cousin was born
Tyler finally potty trained, and it was easy
Brian started being able to work from home, saving money on gas
I got to spend some more time with some of my friends who have lost touch with
I joined the PECPTA, and met some new friends

I look forward to 2009, I know that I have learned so much about myself.  I have a lot of different things that I need to work on.  I am going in for my first surgery on the 16.  I know that I want to focus on my children more this year, but most importantly I am going to am going to focus on myself, finding myself and finally losing the weight, feeling better about myself, and knowing that I am not a bad person. 

Welcome 2009!

No comments: