Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wonderful little blessings in a day

It has been such a great day today.  I am very thankful for the fact that it was nice enough outside that Ty and I got go outside and clean up the yard, and play for a little while.

I also talked to Brian about getting the Magic Bullet.  I have 2 have 2 surgeries, and I have goals set to lose weight, so I am going to be going to start concentrating on eating healthier.  I made a delicious smoothie today, so that was so worth the purchase.

I have a clean living room, that feels so welcoming to me.  It has been such a long time since I have had a clean room that is inviting and warm.  The toys are picked up and I am getting ready to sit down and watch Desperate Housewives before going to bed.

I have had such a great day, and I am so thankful that I am able to start off my week this way.  I am planning on going to Curves tomorrow, which is going to kick off my work outs, and get myself back on track with that.  I am very excited to go to curves again.

I have a good friend that works out at Ballys and I am also looking at joining there, I think both is going to be a good combination to get me moving.  I am planning on going to Ballys tomorrow to get more information.

I am looking forward to more wonderful days like this

No comments: