Friday, November 7, 2008

The Note

My husband was outside working in our shed, and I wanted to tell him something.  I sent T outside to give him a note.  He told me that he wanted a note so while he was outside I wrote him a quick note.  The note said
Tyler, Mommy Loves You, Love Mommy
 I folded it up and put his name on the outside of the note.  When he came in I  gave him that note.  His face lit up.  He asked me to read it to him, so I did.

He had to keep that note in his back pocket.  I went out with some friends and when I got home my husband showed me where the note was.  He told me that he was to keep it there to keep the note safe.  He was also instructed to make sure that the doors were locked so that no one would steel the note.

A simple note is a great way to reach out to others.  I never realised how much this little note that I wrote my son would mean to him. 

This made me think, if taking the time to send someone a little note would make them smile.  I am sure that a little note could make a person's day.  I know as a mom, I am going to during special times put little notes to Ty out so that he will always know that he is loved and feel special.

No comments: