Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Saints Day

I have been thinking today about the meaning of All Saints Day.  I know that this is a day that is to honor those who have gone before us.  I like to take a few minutes to myself to think about my family members that I miss.

I have been thinking alot about my grandfather lately.  I miss him so much.  He passed away just before T was born.  It has been 4 years, and it seems like yesterday.  

I wish he could have got to meet my boys.  He would have loved to see them play and run around.  I know that he is looking over us and smiling.


Today I am saying a special prayer for everyone we have lost and miss.  Today I am thankful for the wonderful members of my family.  I know that they are there to help me, love me and guide me.


This is a special day, a day for me to honor so many wonderful people who have touched my life in special ways.

No comments: