Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family

Having some quiet time to myself I realised how much children have changed my life.  I never thought that I could worry so much about someone else.  Even when my children are safe in bed I am constantly worried about them.

I want to make sure that I am doing everything for my children. 
  1. I want to teach them how to love someone unconditionally.  It is a unique quality to love someone so much.
  2. I want to teach them the value and importance of sharing.  I find that sharing is much more than just allowing others to have your toys.  It is something that is needed in business.
  3. I want to teach them the importance of trust.  That trust is fragile.  It must be earned, and it is important to keep.  It is also important to trust others, with out getting hurt.
These are not easy lessons.  They are lessons tha I still struggle with every day.  I want to give my children what they need in this world to be successful

No comments: