Monday, November 3, 2008

Election

I am so thankful for the right to vote and to voice my opinion.  My problem is I honestly do not feel that anyone really cares about the vote.  I am very interested in seeing who will become the next President.  My concern is will they do anything to change.

I understand and agree that we have to do all that we can to help others.  My problem is that you can do so much to help others, and still hurt youself.  I feel that we feel that we have to constantly go out and help others.  Provide food and shelter for everyone, everywhere in the world. 

The problem with that is that we are forgetting about the people who live here.  The people here in the United States who do not have food or shelter.  We are forgetting about taking care of our families because we are too concerned with taking care of everyone else.

I am honestly not sure if it matters who gets elected because who ever has the most money and the loudest voice will be the people heard.  If you are struggling now, you will continue to struggle.  If you are wealthy you will continue to be wealthy.

What we need is something to be done to fix the problems here first.  If we can not fix the problems at home we will never be successful anywhere else!

No comments: