Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family & Voting

Being out at the lake is so relaxing.  I know that watching the boys run round and play is nice for myself, but it is also nice for my husband.  They love being up at the lake because it is a different place for them to run and play in.

We decided to take the boys to the Toldeo Zoo today.  We have never been there, so it was nice to explore a new zoo.  I wish my patients was a little more, I think that I would have enjoyed the zoo more.  I got a picture of the boys walking and holding hands (I will edit the post and add the picture when I get it off the camera)

After the zoo we took them to the park that my mother-in-law took my husband to growing up and they loved running around playing (again pictures to follow)

We are home now and waiting for the election results.  I truely believe no matter what happens we have a historical election and our country is going to see some changes.  I just pray that they are good changes!

No comments: