Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prayers

I have been praying the Rosary Novena for myself the past 9 days.  I am doing the 54 day Novena.  I have found out that a friend's Aunt had to go in for brain surgery.  This has all happened over the past 2 or 3 days.  She is in a coma currently so I have decided that from now until God's plan for her is revelaed that I am going to continue with my novena and dedicate it to her. 

I remember as a young teen going with my friend to spend some time at her aunt's house.  I think that we were there for a week.  I had so much fun.  Her Aunt is one of the most generous people that I have ever met.  We walked up to an ice cream store.  I still remember having fun with her. 

I pray for her to recover.  I pray that this coma is just what her body needs to heal.   I pray for her children and husband that they will find peace and understanding.  I pray for her whole family that they will find that during this time that Jesus is there holding them.  I pray for God to heal her and to be with her during this difficult time.

No comments: