Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Juggling a new job

I have been feeling overwhelmed alot lately.  I have decided to start working from home.  I have jumped in head forst with 3 seperate jobs and the possibility of a couple of more jobs.  Sometimes I wonder if I am crazy. 

I do this because I want to provide my family with the best.  It is so scary when there are so many different expenses that come up on a monthly basis.  We have birthdays coming up.  And don't forget about Christmas.

I feel blessed that I was able to find a work from home job.  I just wish I could find a balance with everything I am doing  I have been struggling this month, taking on so much more than I can handle.  I  now know that I am doing it for a reason. 

I look forward to September.  I am looking to start to scale down what I am doing.  I have not had much time to spend with my children this month.  I want to find a balance between working, sleep and my family.  I know that it can get done.  It is just going to tak a little time for me to figure it out.

No comments: