Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Door Will always open

I have been struggling alot lately, between my PPD and everything that blew up with my chapter of MOMS club and the women that I thought were my friends.  I had alot of very difficult months.  I did not know if I was going to make it out.  I was badly bruised, and hurting.

I have learned alot about myself from this experience. 

  • I have learned that you can try to be what others want you to be, but in the end it will show that you are not being yourself. 
  • I have learned that it does not matter if you continue to give to others that they will not respect you in the end.  You can not keep giving, because they will just run you over and not care.
  • Be yourself.  People will either like you or not like you for who you are and it does not matter.  Be true to yourself.
  • Make decision that will make you happy.  Don't worry about what other think, because in the end it does not matter anyways.
  • Be true to your faith.  Be proud.  People don't have to join you, but you don't have to join them either.
I am still healing and some cuts are very deep and will need time to heal.  But I have picked up most of the pieces and I am ready to start over again.

I am looking forward to what the future holds.  It can only get better and brighter.  I know that my life will only get better from here

No comments: