Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally starting to feel happy

What a difference a couple of months make.  I have had so many changes in my life, I am just amazed.  I have learned that my life is finally taking a path I believe I should have been on.  I am working which I have not done in a while.  I am just amazed on how much I missed it.  While I am working from home, and it has added a level of stress to my life, but it is worth it.  I love it.

I have decided that I am not ment to be president of the MOMS Club.  I love the organization, but because of the recient events I believe that MOMS Club is not what this area, or I need.  I am still acting as an Area Coordinator, and I am glad for that, I love volunteering for this organization.  I miss going out with the ladies.  Tyler misses playing with the kids.  I feel so bad for him.  He was not involved in anything and the poor kid no longer has the friends that he was closest too.  But he does have a few. 

I know that I want to see my son succeed.  I am so happy that he will be starting school here soon.  That is going to be so much fun for him.  I am so excited.  He will be able to make some new friends and that will be great for him.  I think that he needs this time.  I am looking forward to it too.  I want to see what he learns.

I believe that I have been put on a new path in my life for a reason.  What the reason is I am not sure.  I know that God will give me that answer when he is ready.  I want to be his servent.  I want to live my life in the way he would want me to. 

As one of my favorite songs says -
Here I am Lord, Is it I Lord, I have heard you calling in the night
I will go Lord if you lead me....

No comments: