Thursday, September 4, 2008

Preschool Started

Today is my son's first day of Preschool.  I was nervous all morning.  I was thinking about everything that had to be done.
Would I get him to school on time?
Would he be o.k. with out mommy?
Would he have fun?
Would he make friends?
Would he share?
Would he cry?

These among so many other questions were going through my head.  He was so excited when we got there.  He jumped out of the car when I dropped him off and ran right to the teacher.  He had a big smile on his face.  Not once did he stop to turn around and look at mommy.

I had so many mixed feelings.  Part of me wished he wanted mommy more.  But the bigger part of me made me realise that he is growing up.  He is turning into such a wonderful little boy.  I have been told so many times tha the is so polite.  I am so proud of him.

I know he had fun.  I hope he knows just how proud mommy is of him!

No comments: