Sunday, September 7, 2008

I have come to realize

Looking around me today I realized so many things...

1. I've come to realize that my legs... carry me, through everything - good and bad

2. I've come to realize that my job... is wonderful, stressful, happy, amusing,

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I am telling Tyler to stop talking - he is just like his mother

4. I've come to realize that I need..... to have a stronger Faith, and Self- Esteem

5. I've come to realize that I have lost....who I was; But found who I am

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when....I am not listened to; When Nathan has to pinch my nipple to fall asleep; when Brian gets to sleep in and I have to get up with the kids - yet again

7. I've come to realize that when I'm drunk.... I get sentamental

8. I've come to realize that money....always seems to disappear as you find it

9. I've come to realize that certain people.... just don't understand me

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be..... emotional, sentimental and have trouble spelling

11. I've come to realize that I have...I have a great family who I love more than everything; a sister who is my best friend; and children that just want to make me smile

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is a hero to me

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... is amazing, I would be lost without it


14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I want to be a better person

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep.... my arms were sore from giving Brian a massage. He is an amazing and caring man.
I am lucky to have him and all of his faults

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about... working - I have to get blogs completed; If I want another cup of coffee; and if Nathan is a monkey

17. I've come to realize that my sister... is an amazing mother, friend.  I would be lost with out her

18. I've come to realize that when I get on the internet... It is to work or get away from reality

19. I've come to realize that today... is going to be a fresh start, so make the most of it

20. I've come to realize that tonight....will mean working again...

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow.....starts a new week;

22. I've come to realize that I really want to....Be myself; Be happy; Be healthy and Be a good mother to my children.

No comments: