Friday, June 12, 2009

Believe it or not It will work out

The past two years has been very difficult for me.  On and off things seem to happen that have made my life very difficult.  I know that it is not something that I did, I know that some of it happened and there is nothing that I could to to stop it from happening. 

The amount of emotions and feelings that I had been going through was unbelieveable.  Some days were good days, others were terrible.  I had days that would start out good and then turn bad, and days that would start out terrible and end up ok.

The emotions were wearing me thin.  Now that I am at a place, I finally can look back at everything and see that there is a reason that everything happened.  I can look back and realise that the path I was on was not the best path for me to be on, and that I needed to change directions in my life, or I would be truely unhappy. 

I know that there was no worse feeling, than the feeling of being hopeless, like your entire world was going to collapse around you.  I know that there were times that I wondered if I would make it through the week or even the day.

Struggling like that has made me realise that things happen, for a reason.  That I now have learned how to make better decisions and know that when it comes to people and things, that you will always find out who your true friends are. 

Now I know that when I start out a day or a week feeling hopeless, that sometimes the best thing to do is to stop and take a step back.  That those times are the times that by taking the road less traveled and knowing that it might not be pleasant, but it is probably for the best reason in the world!

No comments: